Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Murrieta Personal Injury Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a motorcycle accident, it may benefit you to contact a personal injury lawyer in Murrieta. At Singleton Smith Law Offices, our team is devoted to pursuing justice on behalf of individuals that have been injured due to the negligence of another. We aim to positively impact our clients' lives, which is why we ensure each and every one is provided with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
Call Singleton Smith Law Offices at (951) 779-1610 to set up your free initial consultation!
Motorcycle accidents are some of the scariest types of accidents an individual may be involved in, because the resulting injuries can be much more severe than those of normal car accidents. Since motorcycles offer far less protection than normal automobiles, the likelihood of a rider sustaining serious injury during an accident are much higher. Every time a rider gets on a motorcycle, they are exposing themselves to a number of risks.
Potential dangers of riding a motorcycle:
- Motorcycles are less stable than other vehicles because they only have two wheels. Times that call for emergency braking and swerving can be especially difficult for motorcyclists to handle.
- Motorcycles are smaller, making it more difficult for other drivers to see them—especially at intersections.
- Motorcycles are lighter and quick, which may encourage riders to partake in dangerous behavior, such as acceleration and weaving in and out of traffic.
- Things that may have little to no effect on a car, such as debris, uneven road surfaces, small objects, or slippery roads, may pose a much larger threat to motorcycles.
- Unlike other automobiles, there is no barrier between a motorcycle rider and the road. Motorcycles do not encase the rider in metal. Motorcyclists do not wear seatbelts, and most motorcycles do not have airbags. While wearing a helmet may offer some form of protection, wearing a helmet does not provide as much safety as riding in an automobile.
- Riding a motorcycle calls for a higher level of focus and skill than operating a normal vehicle, which means individuals who drive distracted, fatigued, reckless, or while under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol are more likely to be involved in an accident.
The amount of risks that a motorcyclist faces is very high, which means drivers that are not mindful of riders can increase the chances of causing an accident. If you or a loved one were injured in an accident that was the cause of another driver's negligence, we believe that you should not be held responsible for the resulting injuries and damages.
We'll Thoroughly Analyze Every Detail of Your Case
If you hire our firm, we will gain a full understanding of your case, and get to know you on a personal level. No two cases are alike, which is why we will develop a plan of action that is tailored to fit your specific circumstances.
We can thoroughly investigate your accident, preserve evidence, and work to establish liability. Regardless of how complex your situation may seem, you can rest-assured that you have a team backing you that truly cares about protecting your well-being and best interests.
Let us pursue justice on your behalf! Be sure to contact our firm today to find out how we may be able to help turn things around.