Product Liability Claims
Devoted Murrieta Personal Injury Lawyers
If you have become injured or have fallen ill due to a defective product, you may be entitled to pursue legal action. At Singleton Smith Law Offices, our team is committed to representing individuals who have had to undergo pain and suffering due to product deficiency. We believe that individuals should be able to use products without having the fear of getting sick or hurt. This is why our Murrieta personal injury attorneys vigorously pursue justice on behalf of the product liability victims we represent.
Why Work with Singleton Smith Law Offices?
As a small law firm, our team is able to provide clients with the attentiveness and personalized service they deserve. When an individual retains our representation, we get to know the client and their situation. We recognize that every client is going through something that is unique to them, and we ensure they are treated like the individual they are.
Our firm assists clients through the use of helpful measures. We are proud to:
- Investigate every case from start to finish and preserve evidence to establish liability
- Come up with quick and stress-free solutions
- Offer ethical service, assertive legal representation, professionalism, and integrity
- Remain responsive and attentive to clients
Types of Product Liability Claims
While the range of products that can lead to injury or illness is broad, product liability claims typically fall into three different categories.
The three different types of product liability claims include:
- Defectively Manufactured Products: These types of claims involve a product that was defectively manufactured, thus leading to injury. The product may be flawed due to an error in its production at the factory where it was created.
- Defectively Designed Products: These claims involve product design that is dangerous or defective. This means that rather than an error that occurs during manufacture, the entire line of products is dangerous.
- Failure to Provide Sufficient Warnings or Instructions: These claims involve the failure to provide adequate warnings or instructions about the product's proper use. These products are typically dangerous in a way that is not obvious to the user.
Getting Started on Your Product Liability Claim
Whether your claim involves a defective pharmaceutical drug, medical device, or defective car part, we possess the skills and resources necessary to assist you.
To schedule your free case evaluation, do not wait to contact our firm today!